Don't Let Security Concerns Undermine Your Success
Don't Let Security Concerns Undermine Your Success
In an ever changing world your company's Security is vital. Is your operational business security keeping up with world events? To be secure in today's fast-paced ever changing world, it is crucial to plan for the security and safety of your business and employees, to not only keep pace with - but to continue to maintain safety and security.
Nobility Security and Maritime Solutions provides a "Tangible and Practical" approach to your safety and security concerns by determining if there are vulnerabilities within your facility(s) which could enable an "AT RISK" environment for your business and employees. Nobility Security and Maritime Solutions is a "Client Wish" service provider. Meaning: YOU tell us what your concerns are, and we provide tangible and practical results to them.
- Physical Security Assessment of your business.
- Security Guard Services.
- Security Vehicle Patrol Services.
- Immense experience without an immense price.
- Short-term and long-term security consulting assistance with your security and safety needs.
- Security Plan Development and Implementation, Training, and Auditing of Existing Security Departments and Security Plans.
- Development of Radio Communication Plans for personnel to follow.
- Surveillance Camera System Design.
- Conducts Security Awareness Training for employees.
- Trains Security Directors and Security Supervisors in Security Department Management.
- Establishment of Private Proprietary "In-House" Security Departments.
- Develops Security Standard Operating Procedures for Employees and Contracted Security Personnel to adhere to.
- Provides Oversight of Security Department, to insure established policies and procedures are followed in accordance with Client wishes.
- Develops Emergency and Disaster Management Plans.
Nobility Security and Maritime Solutions Does NOT Provide California BSIS Security Guard Registration Card Training, Fire Arms Training, Baton/Impact Weapons Training, and Chemical/OC/Pepper Spray Training.
If the aforementioned Training is needed and/or desired by the client; Nobility Security and Maritime Solutions will provide referrals and make arrangements with Certified California BSIS Approved Training Facilities for Personnel to receive the aforementioned training.
OPERATIONS STATUS: NORMAL
"ATTENTION POTENTIAL APPLICANTS"
-Weekly paychecks via direct deposit.
-If interested please review disclaimers on Job Opportunities page before submitting Resume.
-CRITICAL: SECURITY PROFESSIONALS WANTED ONLY! Those with security credentials who treat security employers, security industry like a revolving door; YOU ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL, YOU ARE WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME, AND YOU ARE NOT WANTED; PLEASE STAY AWAY.
PERFORMANCE/WAGE RATIO: The below information is from the California Department of Industrial Relations "deductions" section.
5.Q.Can my employer deduct anything from my paycheck if I come to work late?
A.Yes, your employer can deduct money from your paycheck for coming to work late. The deduction shall not, however, exceed the proportionate wage that would have been earned during the time actually lost, but for a loss of time less than 30 minutes, a half hour's wage may be deducted. Labor Code Section 2928. For example, if you earn $12.00 per hour and come to work 40 minutes late, your employer can deduct $8.00 from your paycheck. And if you come to work five minutes late, your employer can deduct $6.00.
-WAGE CHANGE: 5. Can my employer reduce my salary?
In general, your employer can reduce your salary for any lawful reason. There is no specific California labor law which prohibits an employer from reducing an employee’s compensation. However, your employer cannot reduce your salary to a rate below the minimum wage. Non-Exempt Employees An employer can reduce a non-exempt employee’s salary as long as the employee is compensated at no less than the California minimum wage. (Information courtesy of: https://www.shouselaw.com/ca/labor/wage-and-hour/salary-laws/)
SIMPLY PUT: IF HIRED, THE SIZE OF YOUR PAYCHECK DEPENDS ON YOUR PERFORMANCE ALONE.
"THE MAXIMUM EFFECTIVE RANGE OF AN EXCUSE IS ZERO METERS."
-COMMON SENSE: Follow policies and procedures without deviation, earn your wages, and go home safe.
-PROFESSIONALISM: We are living in uncertain and unpredictable times; If hired your focus is on your job while you are clocked in for duty. All other concerns are secondary. If hired, security professionals will be required to stay in their professional and personal "LANES" while on duty.
"BUREAU OF SECURITY AND INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES MANDATORY TRAINING THAT NEW HIRES ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE IN THE NOTED TIME FRAME"
- 16 hours of mandatory training must be completed within first 30 days of hire after you get a security job.
- 16 hours of elective training must be completed, within the first 6 months of hire after you get a security job.
- 8 hours of annual (new/review) training must be completed each year after you get a security job.
We offer the aforementioned services to Industrial Facilities, Power Plants, Apartment Complexes, Home Communities, Retail Stores and Distribution Centers, Construction Sites, Marine Terminals, Marinas, Harbors, Shipyards, Lumber Mills, Ranches and Farms, Wineries and Vineyards, Hospitals, Community Centers, and Public Buildings.
Nobility Security and Maritime Solutions is registered in the California Department of General services as a certified California Small Business and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise.
"World Conditions being what they are, effective security is a necessity for everyone's safety."
NAICS CODES: 541611, 541690, 561612
SIC CODES: 8748, 8999, 9711
UNSPSC CODES: 92121504, 92000000, 92111614, 93121702, 92120000, 92121900
FEDERAL EIN: 42-1748804
DUNS NUMBER: 80-864-9953
BSIS PPO License #: 120098
Location: 2300 Boynton Ave Suite 202
Fairfield, California 94533
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm
Call us today for a FREE initial consultation! 707-673-2787, 707-207-3688, or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org